If you want to stay close to the conference venue
- Reeflex International Hotel Residence, Avenue Paul Langevin, 59650, Villeneuve d’Ascq, which offers researchers and students specific price and comfortable accommodation. You must stay for a minimum of two nights: reservation must be made as soon as possible (via tab Chercheur and tab Etudiant court séjour). Tel. 03 59 31 29 80
- l’Ascotel, 7 Avenue Paul Langevin – Cité Scientifique, 59650, Villeneuve d’Ascq, located on the campus a few steps from IMT Lille Douai. Tel. 03 20 67 34 34
If you want to stay close to the downtown of Lille
- Saint Maurice, 8 parvis Saint Maurice, 59800, Lille, Tel. 03 20 06 27 40
- Hôtel de la Paix, 46 bis, rue de Paris, 59000, Lille, Tel. 03 20 54 63 93
- All Season (Hôtel Ibis styles Lille Beffroi), 172 rue de Paris, 59000, Lille, Tel. 03 20 30 00 54
- Hôtel de Londres, 16 Place de la Gare, 59000, Lille, Tel. 03 20 12 09 10
- Comfort Hôtel Lille Europe, 53-57 rue Christophe Colomb, 59800, Lille, Tel. 03 20 55 21 55
You can also consult the website of the tourist office http://www.lilletourism.com/les-hotels.htm
ICICS 2018 will be held in the campus Lille of IMT Lille Douai, Institut Mines-Télécom. The address is: 20 Rue Guglielmo Marconi, 59650 Villeneuve-d’Ascq, France. You can first arrive in Lille then take metro to get to the conference venue.
Transportation to Lille
Lille is very easy to access either by road, or high speed train, or plane. We sketch the simplest way to come to Lille from various places in the world. Many other ways are possible.
- probably the easiest way to come to Lille from America, Asia, Oceania, Africa, and non neighboring countries (i.e., countries others from Belgium, the Netherlands or Germany) is to fly to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG). CDG is connected to almost all countries worldwide. Once in CDG, one catches the high speed train (TGV) at the train station located in terminal 2 of CDG. 50 minutes later, you take off in one of the 2 train stations of Lille (located a few hundred meters from each others).
- you may also fly to London, UK, and connect to Saint Pancras train station, board on the Eurostar (fast train between the UK and France), travel under the Channel, and take off in Lille train station.
- from Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, it may be even easier to take a Thalys fast train straight to Lille (from Amsterdam, Brussels, or Köln).
Transportation to IMT Lille Douai
Lille has two railway stations: Gare Lille Flandres and Gare Lille Europe. Both are reachable by metro.
If you arrive at Gare Lille Flandres, you can directly take metro line 1 to direction “4 Cantons – Stade Pierre-Mauroy” and get down at station “Cité Scientifique – Professeur Gabillard”.
If you arrive at Gare Lille Europe, first you should take line 2 to direction “Saint-Philibert” and get down at station “Gare Lille Flandres” , which is a transfer station. You take line 1 to direstion “4 Cantons – Stade Pierre-Mauroy” and get down at station “Cité Scientifique – Professeur Gabillard”.
Once that you get out from metro station “Cité Scientifique – Professeur Gabillard”，it takes about 10 minutes to arrival at the campus of IMT Lille Douai.
Information regarding visas to come to France is available HERE. Please check this website first and early enough. We will not refund registered participants because they would not get their visa or some other documents on time to be able to participate to ICICS.
If you need a visa invitation letter, please make sure you:
- register your paper and send your bank transfer proof
- send a request to email@example.com stating with the EasyChair# of your paper.